Wednesday, December 29, 2010

mind is racing...

So in the upheaval yesturday i have calmed down a bit and come to my sense's that maybe if the person i was screaming at keeps pushing everyone that loves them away then maybe just maybe they really dont see what they are doing as wrong.

not everyone has common sense and most people tend to me ignorant to the thought of someone else being right. Today i have found myself trying to learn to not let it bother me. that maybe i just need to learn to look away and not let it bother me so much. I am not the one being directly effected nor should i let it be my problem.

But on the other hand how do you turn your shoulder when you are libra like myself. I am ment to be the shoulder you lean on, the one you can always turn to and talk to, the one that never lets go. I'm born to try and help others and especially family.

I can't shake this feeling. I had a thought a few years ago about you and knew there would be a situation the would arise but i really don't want to be right about this one. I want to be proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment