Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How dare you?






Oh and this would be me right now. Some people just really need to learn to grow the @#$% up and take responsibility for their actions.

Needless to say my feet and tongue are bleeding... tired of walking on these egg shells and biting my lip. But then when i do stop it doesn't seem to make any bit of difference. you don't seem to care about anyone around you. What you do doesn't just effect you anymore... it effect lots of people. Your actions speak louder then words at the moment and you are only digging your self a hole that is going to put you some where that you really aren't going to like.

What is it going to take? do you need to wake up in a cold empty house for you to see what you are doing? I'm not sure what if anything will get through to you at the moment.

I want to help you. I want to be there for you. But all you do is push us all away.

Nothing is going to get solved that way. This will not just disappear. Unfortunately you are stuck with us for better or worse now, For the rest of your life.

Things can get better. Things can change. Just things need to change first.

No comments:

Post a Comment