Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to reality

Well christmas has come and gone and now its time to get bac to reality. The husband goes back to work and i get to my routine of house cleaning...oh the joy.

Also would like to report i think that not only does mother nature read my blog but also father winter does too. He is not to happy with either one of us right now. He dumped atleast a foot of snow on us but him and jack frost are having a bitter cold fit. The winds are howling and the tempature hasnt been above freezing for about 24 hours. Hopping that soon enough mother nature will settle the battle for us.

Not only are the windows howling but my stomach as well. I find that christmas i eat so much junk and a few days later i regret it. Tomorrow i brave the battle of nature and the retail world to buy real food and exchange gifts... wish me luck cause i am going to need it
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment