Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bitter cold

So i woke up today to the wonderful bitterness of the winter chill. Yes you read right wonderful, you see winter is my favorite season. It would be so much better if  there was snow on the ground but I'm beginning to think that mother nature has something against New Hampshire this year.

But on a much happier note i embraces the bitterness and headed out on my journey for the day. Spending the night at my best mates house. Always puts a smile on my face. Nothing like sipping tea and chatting about the vast amount of things that have happened since our last visit. Something about just being in great company that can make you forget all the negative things you have going on or happening.

Hope everyone else has just as great of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment