Saturday, January 8, 2011

This weeks i'm grateful for... Family





My family is like a tree... you may only see a few leaves and branches, they change with each season, it's constanly growing and changing. You dont see the whole thing but you know its there and not going anywhere.

Lately my family has needed that reminder. A little look into the future to know that change is ok. That life is just taking it's course. The way GOD intended, "God doesn't give you the people you want; He gives you the people you NEED... to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."

I'm grateful for the roots, the leaves, and the branches that hold my tree together!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, those family trees... they are the stuff of life. I love this image - how it shows the roots being even bigger than the tree itself. So true. x

    ReplyDelete